The aging sign starts to appear first on your face, which is really depressing and irritating. As no one wants to look older, in fact, some people start internet surfing to find some hacks and treatments that can maintain their younger look.
Some of you may prefer home remedies to get rid of your aging signs. However, these kind of methods are traditional and doesn’t show immediate results.
Following are the risks, recovery and the results of a surgical facelift procedure:
Risks of Surgical Face Lift:
- Excessive swelling
- Temporary skin blanching (whiteness).
- Permanent pigmentation
- Skin depressions
Recovery and Results of Surgical Face Lift
Results vary from person to person due to the differences in skin thickness, texture, healing responds and lifestyle variables.
If you don’t want to suffer from all the above-mentioned risks and want a safer procedure with immediate and long lasting results, then you can undergo the non-surgical facelift in Islamabad.
What actually is Non-Surgical Facelift?
The non-surgical facelift procedure is also known as “vampire facelift”. During its procedure, the plasma will be injected into your targeted or treatment required area. The plasma will be extracted from your own body.
Who are the Good Candidates for Non-Surgical Face Lift?
If you want to undergo the non-surgical facelift in Islamabad, then it’s important for you to check whether you are a good candidate or not:
- If you have drooping brows.
- If you have wrinkles on your face or neck.
- If your skin is less firm or tight.
- If you want to look younger than now.
- If you have realistic expectations regarding the results of the non-surgical facelift procedure.
- If you have hooded or puffy eyebrows.
What are the Pre-Operative Care Instructions of Ultherapy treatment?
Before undergoing the non-surgical facelift treatment, the physician will guide you to properly follow these Pre-Operative Care Instructions:
- You will have to quit smoking, because it may slow down your healing and recovery process.
- You will have to apply prescribed products to your treatment required area, in order to make your skin prepare for the procedure.
- You will have to get all the prescribed tests, done before undergoing the treatment.
- You will have to regularly take the prescribed medications, as per the physician’s instructions.
- You will have to avoid taking painkillers, aspirin, anti-inflammatory medicines, blood thinning and herbal supplements as these may increase the risks of bleeding.
How many Methods of Non-Surgical Face Lift Procedures are there?
The selection of the method depends on your expected results and type of your skin. Following are the 05 methods of Non-Surgical Face Lift procedures:
- Skin tightening
- Liquid facelift
- 8 point facelift with Juvederm
How many Benefits of Non-Surgical Face Lift are there?
Most people who want to rejuvenate their sagging skin to get the younger and healthier look prefer undergoing the Non-Surgical Face Lift Procedure, as compared to the surgical facelift procedure.
Here are the few reasons why people are choosing non-surgical facelift in Islamabad, over a surgical Facelift procedure:
- It has an affordable cost.
- It will help you in rolling back the clock by making your face younger and healthier.
- It will help you in restoring the lost collagen, elastin and hyaluronic acid.
- The procedure of non-surgical facelift takes less time or has no downtime.
- It will help you in reducing the aging signs like; wrinkles, fine lines, creases and folds on your face.
- It’s completely a safe procedure and doesn’t cause any kind of side effects, skin allergies or post-operative complications.
- You will be able to go home right after undergoing the procedure.
- It will help you in boosting up your facial volume.
- It has fast healing and recovery process, as compared to the other facelift procedures.
- It will help you in making a better first impression.
- It will help you in improving your confidence, both socially and professionally.
- It has long-lasting and natural results.
- It will help you in combating your double chin.
- It will help you in tightening and toning your neck and jowl.
- It’s a completely non-invasive and gentle treatment.
- It will help you in restoring a more friendly facial expression.
- It’s completely a painless procedure as compared to other facelift treatments.
- It will help you in minimizing or reducing your acne scarring.
- It’s totally a non-surgical procedure and doesn’t involve any surgical steps like; stitches and cuts.
- It doesn’t require a fat transfer.
If you don’t want to go under the knife to rejuvenate your sagging skin, then you can consult the Royal Cosmetic Surgery to consider non-surgical facelift in Islamabad.