Table of Contents
If you are looking for Parvo treatment for your dog, then you are in the right place. If your dog is infected with the parvovirus, all you need to do is adopt the best treatment options, but before that, you must know about parvovirus infection.
Parvo is a virus that came in 1978 due to which many dogs and little puppies are affected in Asia. This virus is of two types. The most common among them is Hemorrhagic Gastroenteritis, and the other one is Myocarditis.
It involves the heart of puppies, which leads to death. Well, it’s no doubt that pets are the most lovable for a family. Indeed, you would never like your pets to get infected or fall ill. But when you have contacted us by your side, you get the best home remedy for parvo treatment of your pet.
Home Remedies for Parvo treatment
Suppose your dog is facing some symptoms of Parvo like fever, vomiting, and lethargy. Then don’t worry. Here is a list of ways about how to get rid of Parvo.
- Hydration: Commonly, being hydrated is one of the best home remedies for Parvo. So you have to ensure that your dog must be fed with water or fluids regularly within a fixed interval. Water is quite essential and necessary to cure Parvo.
- Maropitant: This is also the best treatment for Parvo. You can easily buy these medicines from stores. This medicine prevents symptoms like vomiting and sickness. So you can easily use this medicine to cure Parvo at home.
- Pepto Bismol: You all must have heard the name of Pepto Bismol when you have stomach related problem. Veterinarians mostly recommend this medicine.
- Bark if White Willow: As the bark of White Willow is dry and extracted from tea making. There is a Salicylic acid, which is present in white willow. It has an anti-inflammatory feature. This will help in reducing the pain of your dog.
- Chamomile Tea: This tea is being used to treat many types of diseases. In Parvovirus, dogs face weak digestion, which is quite a significant problem for your dog. Therefore this will help in treating the low digestive system of your dog.
- Charcoal: Activated Charcoal is obtained from heating charcoal, which will activate with water. So it is beneficial for your dogs. Since in this virus, it will stop their body from absorbing toxins.
If you are looking at how to cure Parvo without a vet, then above all, home remedies will surely help you. So you have to maintain proper hygiene for significant results and better health for your dogs.